What is RFID
RFID is a wireless technology used to track, People,
RFID doesnt need line of sight to track goods
Items can also be tracked individually
Links to our RFID pages
RFID is used for
- Everything from tracking animals
- Triggering equipment such as opening or locking doors.
- Tracking goods,
- Reusable containers,
- Access control
- High value tools,
- Security applications,
- Furniture, computers, and other assets,
- Parts moving on a manufacturing production line.
Who uses RFID
RFID health and safety benefits see FORKLIFT Safety.
- Logistics and supply chains
- Access Control
- Universities see link ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Car distribution companies
- Race timing
- Art Galleries and Museums
- Landscape companies
- Antique s and valuables
RFID is a labour saving technology and also used to make industrial premises more efficient, secure and safer for employees.
| ||If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you.|| ||